Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Ascended by Tiffany King: A Review


I was one of the lucky few to get to read an ARC of one of my favorite authors Tiffany King's latest books, The Ascended (The Saving Angels Series book #3) (If you'd like to read my review of Meant To Be or Forgotten Souls, click the links and also check out Amazon for both amazing books!!)

The Ascended is the third and last book in the Saving Angels Series and picks up two months after the end of Forgotten Souls. We are left still with Krista's heartbreak over Mark's betrayal and her determination to find her lost link and save him from what he feared most.

Sam, Shawn, Lynn, and Robert along with Haniel and the other bands come together to aid Krista on her mission. Along the way, you learn of the changes Krista's abilities have taken since she and Mark were parted while seeing a new side to the handsomely stoic archangel, Haniel.

The Ascended took me everywhere that a fantasy adventure is supposed to. I felt Krista's sorrow along with her strength. I found myself dying to know what would happen next. So much so that I finished the entire book the same day I received it in less than five hours!

By the end of The Ascended, I was a ball of tears. Happy and sad all at once. Krista and Mark's ending along with Haniel's and the missing Links got to my heart and I had to re-read the entire book all over again just to get another cry!

I give this book an A+ because it had everything I was expecting it to have along with things I didn't consider at all!! I will recommend this book and the entire series to anyone who loves fantasy, adventure, and romance because Tiffany has it all right there for all to love! All in all, great job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment