Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Ascended Blog Hop


So, I promised in my last post for another post to come. Here it is!! I feel so special and lucky to be participating in the amazing author Tiffany King's blog hop. My part is especially one of my favorites!! Thank you, Tiff for letting me be a part of this wonderful tour!!

I want to let you all know that if you comment on my post or any of the posts in the tour, you will be registered for amazing prizes! Below you will get all the details. Now, I'll let Tiffany tell you herself about this awesome tour set around the third book in her wonderful book series The Saving Angels Series!!

The Ascended Blog Hop

The time has finally come for The Ascended Blog Hop. I am super excited that I was able to talk/coerce so many great blogs into being a part of my 24 days blog hop. 
Each blog will be doing different things to help keep things from being bland, since I don’t want to bore you (Hehehe).

Now for the good stuff the prizes:

1) Regular prizes (boring): Every 3 days, I will pull the names of people that have left comments on the previous 3 blogs and will do a random drawing for an ebook of one of The Saving Angels books. Over the course of the 24 day blog hop 8 ebooks will be given out.

2) Grand Prizes (woot woot): For every person that leaves a comment on one of the blogs they will be entered in to win a signed poster of one of my book covers. 3 posters in all will be given out (one of each of the book covers). I will also be giving away a signed set of all three books so you will have 4 different chances to win a grand prize. Extra entries will be given out for every blog you leave a comment on, so if you visit all 24 blogs you will have 24 entries into the grand prize drawing (eek). 

Easy peasy right?? I can’t wait to see you guys at the different stops. I’m curious to see what you think of some of the stuff I have in store. Listed below is links to all the blogs The Ascended Tour will hit:

December 4th Courtney Cole
December 5th M Leighton
December 7th Nichole Chase
December 8th Two Chicks on Books
December 9th The Autumn Review
December 10th Shelly Crane
December 11th ME!!! Stop by this blog on the 11th for an awesome interview!!
December 12th Jennifer Snyder
December 13th Devyn Dawson
December 14th Laura Elliot
December 15th Fiktshun
December 16th Bookish Babes
December 17th Tess Watson
December 18th Megan Duncan
December 19th Hey it's Fishy
December 20th Abbi Glines
December 21st C A Kunz
December 22nd Teenage Reader
December 24th Michelle Muto
December 25th Christmas Day
December 26th Amy Jones
December 27th Fisher Amelie
December 28th John Harden
December 29th Sean Hayden

Remember to stop back by here on the 11th for a very special interview with someone I think you all will love as much as I do! And don't forget that the hop starts TODAY!! So, hop around and get glimpses into The Ascended and so much more!! Happy reading & writing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment