Archangel Haniel has resided in the heavenly realm since the days Noah walked the earth. He stands at an imposing 7’1” tall with a body even Adonis would envy. His golden hair and ocean blue eyes have made him a heartthrob for every female that has been blessed with the opportunity to catch a glimpse of him. He posses the knowledge and wisdom fitting his centuries in existence, but still lacks an understanding of the human sense of humor. In his many lifetimes among human beings, he has loved only one woman. He can often be found meditating, enjoying the wondrous beauty of the heavenly realm.
So, when Tiffany allowed me to be a part of this amazing tour, she sent a list of things everyone could do. One in particular caught my eye and I prayed that would be mine! (Can you guess which one it was? hehe) Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have any of them, but this was the one that caught my eye! I warn you, this post will be fun and there will be points you think I'm crazy. But I think it makes it more enjoyable! So, here it is!
Before The Interview
The moment Tiffany told me that I was going to get to interview Haniel, I became excited and nervous. I mean, it's not everyday you get to interview an angel! Not to mention one that is as hot as Haniel! I mean, you see the picture!! *fans self*
I arrived at our agreed meeting spot early and waited patiently for him to arrive. Boy was I shocked to see him already setting there, waiting for me!! I walked over and sat down coolly and after a few silent minutes, the interview began.
First off, I'd like to thank you for answering my questions, Haniel. I know you're very busy with things, so I'll get right down to the interview.
1. So, What do you think about Tiffany King? Do you like her writing?
Tiffany King is a creative writer and a kind soul. She just needs to be reminded to stay on task and let the story follow the path it was meant for :o)
2. What's the other side like?
Words cannot describe the heavenly realm. The Light gave us everything earth could have been if only humans would have respected the gift they were given.
3. If you could be anybody or anything else, who or what would you be and why?
My only desire is to be who I am. There was a time, that I would have traded my place in heaven in order to be a Protector. That desire died many earth cycles ago.
4. Have you had any steamy moments? ;)
Steamy moments? I am unsure of this question. I once had to step into the space The Dark One inhabits and yes the heat was quite steamy. Is that what you are meaning by your question?
5. How do you feel about being a sex symbol now that so many of us girls/women have fallen for you?
I am amazed that human women find my appearance so appealing on the earthly realm. I, myself feel that my form on the heavenly realm is much more appealing. It would seem they appreciate the body I have conjured up.
6. Do you think Mark's really with his dad or is he just tricking him? Why?
These things, I am unsure of. The Dark One has shrouded Victor and Mark well, making it hard for The Light to see through.
7. Are you going to be a bigger part of The Ascended?
My role in The Ascended is strong. Krista requires my assistance a great deal in this junction of her life and I take my duties seriously. I will not let another Guide down when they need me the most.
8. Who's the love of your life and why?
Love is a human emotion that confuses me the most. I believe, I now have a better understanding of it but I feel uncomfortable sharing it, until I am sure.
9. I sense a little chemistry between you and Krista. What's really going on there?
Krista’s soul appeals to me and draws me to be with her but her soul is eclipsed by another. My job is simple; I must protect Krista and help her embrace the new role The Light has given her.
10. Can you give us a little peek into what's going to happen in The Ascended?
The Ascended is a non-stop journey. Tiffany leads us through one climatic event after another as Krista finally begins to understand who she truly is.
11. What do you want most?
I would like to spend my days in the heavenly realm watching over what I once let down.
12. If you could make one wish and have it come true, what would it be?
It is sinful to wish for something The Light never intended for me to have.
13. Are you going to finally tell Jenna how you feel?
I am unsure of what you mean. I have not spoken to Jenna since she joined us in the heavenly realm.
14. Tell me a secret.
I once yearned for something that did not belong to me.
15. Is there anything you'd like to tell my readers or the world? Any advice or words of wisdom?
Always listen to what your soul has to say. The soul is the greatest gift The Light could ever give.
Thank you once again, Haniel. I really appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions.
Thank you for having me. Your questions were unusual and I am unsure where you got your information but it was still a pleasure to be here.
I thanked him again and reached down to put my things away. When I looked back up, he was gone. I now know that I will never be the same after being in the presence of someone such as Haniel. I want to thank him again for answering my questions, even though I'm sure he knew more than he claimed. Also, I want to thank Tiffany for setting this all up.
Thank you all for reading this interview. Be sure to comment for a chance to win!! Also, don't forget there's another hop tomorrow!! Happy reading & writing!!
Now for the good stuff the prizes:
1) Regular prizes: Every 3 days, I will pull the names of people that have left comments on the previous 3 blogs and will do a random drawing for an ebook of one of The Saving Angels books. Over the course of the 24 day blog hop 8 ebooks will be given out.
2) Grand Prizes: For every person that leaves a comment on one of the blogs they will be entered in to win a signed poster of one of my book covers. 3 posters in all will be given out (one of each of the book covers). I will also be giving away a signed set of all three books so you will have 4 different chances to win a grand prize. Extra entries will be given out for every blog you leave a comment on, so if you visit all 24 blogs you will have 24 entries into the grand prize drawing (eek).