Saturday, May 14, 2011

Meant To Be By Tiffany King: A Review




Meant To Be by Tiffany King is one of those novels that will captivated you and leave you wanting more. I found myself laughing at one moment and crying at the next. When Krista and Mark felt anger, so did I. The way that the story flows makes it impossible for you not to become attached to what the characters are doing and feeling.

I must say that Tiffany is one of my dearest friends and that I read her book without thinking of it as "my friends novel." I wanted to read it as any reader would and experience it in that same way. What I found was that I fell instantly in love with Meant To Be in a way that I hadn't expected.

The mystery that was established from the very beginning kept me guessing up until the answer was revealed. The bonds between Krista, Mark, Sam, and Shawn made me think of my husband my own friends. Everything about Meant To Be was more than I had hoped that it would be. I even find myself a little sad that our time together is now over. (That's a not so subtle hint for you to write book 2 Tiff ASAP! LOL)

Here is Meant To Be in Tiffany's own words:
Krista Miller feels like she has lived her entire life in a glass box with her every emotion on display. She can’t help feeling like a defect as her sensitivities have made her socially inept and without any real friends; the one exception being the boy that visits her each night in her dreams. Krista’s emotions are put to the test when a move to California triggers a devastating change to her fantasy world. The nightly comfort that the boy provides has now become a recurring nightmare as he is taken from her by an unseen force. Struggling to appear normal, Krista enrolls in a new school and finds it to be nothing like she thought. Her new life is sent spiraling out of control from a strange connection with a boy, Mark, who claims to know all her secrets. As Krista begins to explore the emotions that Mark evokes in her, secrets from their past about their shared connection threatens to separate them just when they have found each other.

What it all comes down to is that Meant To Be is a must read for any of you sappy romance lovers who also likes a tinge of mystery and adventure! I give it a solid A!

To buy Meant To Be you can go to Amazon and Smashwords

You can also find Tiffany King on twitter and her blog

Happy reading & writing my followers & friends!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment