Friday, May 13, 2011

You Love Me?! You Really, Really Love Me?!: Stylish Blogger Award


I won the above award from Jamie McHenry & I thank him very much! Thank you for seeing the hard work that I have put into this blog to make it what it is!

To accept this award, I am required to do a few things.

1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 5 new-found blogging buddies.
4. Contact the winners and congratulate them.


Random Facts About Me:


1. The number 10 is very special to me. I was born on the 10th. So was the hubby. & we were married on the 10th. Different months; but all on the 10th.

2. I love old movies and the books they were based on. My personal fave is Gone With The Wind. I own it on VHS & soon will own the dvd's & blueray!

3. Have seen ghosts and spoken with them. It happened a lot when I was younger & sometimes I still see them. No talking though. Weird but true.

4. If I call you my friend then you are my friend. It takes a lot for me to turn my back on somebody. So, you're stuck with me until the end! *cue evil laugh*

5. I went to school to earn a History degree and then go into pre-law. Never worked out & I'm happier writing anyway.

6. I was robbed at gunpoint when I was working the late night shift at a gas station. Still have nightmares about it to this day.

7. No matter what, I will forever be a die hared Taco Tico fan. Love the place & wish that they would open a franchise in Texas ASAP! Ironically, it's not even my favorite food. That honor goes to chicken fried chicken!

Now for the lucky winners of the Stylish Blogger Award!!


Shelley Watters 
Morgan Lee  
Tiffany King 
Megg Jensen 
Barbara Kloss 


All of the winners have different styles; but they are all informative or special in their own ways.

Honorable Mention


I decided to hand out this award to a fellow writer whose blog is a star all of its own.



Kara Stefanowich

Congratulations to all of the winners. If you haven't checked out their blogs yet then you should ASAP!!

Now happy writing my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment