Friday, June 3, 2011

Sand By Lili Tufel: A Review







I have been promising to post this review and I'm so sorry that it's so late. After being sick & getting bogged down with work that I couldn't do while being sick, this review had to be put on hold. I thank Lili for her patience and for allowing me to still post my review.


If you read any review for Sand you will see how nobody could put it down until they were done. I found this to be completely true! Lili has a way of making the characters come to life and have their own personalities. When the settings changed, it happened quite naturally. Never once was I confused & that is a very important thing for me as a reader.


Lili is very gifted. I found myself waking up and wanting to read Sand even when I was done. I was invested in the characters and their lives. Dallas and Abby are written in a way that made me believe that they were real.The ending was a surprise that I didn't see coming either. This book, to me, is a must read. 


Here is what Lili says about Sand in her own words:
Dallas is a Special Forces Lieutenant who is driven by his promise to protect the Colonel’s daughter Abby from an opium drug lord. He is torn between duty and his love for her and when he discovers that the drug lord's charming—murderous son has befriended Abby, there's no limit to how far he is willing to go to protect her.


Lili Tufel has a promising career ahead of her. Sand is a wonderful book for a debuting author. I encourage anybody who wants an action adventure novel to read to pick up Sand ASAP! Bravo Lili! I'm giving Sand a solid A+.

No comments:

Post a Comment