Friday, June 17, 2011

Brenda Drake's Redesign A Book Cover Blogfest Contest

Brenda Drake's Redesign A Book Cover Contest!




So, I went on a design spree after Brenda announced this cool contest! After talking it over with my hubby, I came to the conclusion to submit something that made us both giggle and not be so serious. I hope that you enjoy it as much as we did!

Please click the image so you can see the writing clearly! Thanks!! :)


My Entry for Brenda Drake's Redesign A Book Cover Blogfest Contest




And Because I couldn't stop with just one:

My Dream Cover



The funny-ish cover of Stephen King's IT



Better than the Stepford Wives & scarier!



A quick one done just on a whim.



One of my fave movies and books!


The not so lovable Cat In The Hat



First one that I made after signing up!






15 comments:

  1. OMG. So many awesome covers! My favourite is The Cat In The Hat. Loved it.

    Ellie Garratt

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are great. I think my favourite is Pretty Little Liars. Clever and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg Jamie some of those are so friggen funny!! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1 is my favorite. It looks Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Gone with the Wind with Miss Piggy and Kermit. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always thought Lady Gaga's new Album cover was beastly.

    *Love* The Cat in the Hat. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm particularly fond of Where The Wild Things Are. Maurice Sendak would roll over if those were his wild things. Good fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's talent there. Nice work. Good luck with the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha, I love these! My favorites are IT and The Stepford Daughters. The first made me laugh and the second made me wince lol. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Jamie,

    These are impressive. Hi it's nice to meet you. I hopped over because I am in the blogfest too and I am your newest follower.

    I love your sense of humor and creativity. These are GREAT!

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  11. *grins* omg you've BRILLIANT! Love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful job, Jamie! Loved them all! I really cracked up at the Pretty Little Liars one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. These were so funny, and you've done so many of them! Nice job. I liked the stepford daughters one best although it is rather scary!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha! Where the wild things are. Classic.

    ReplyDelete