Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Twelve Days of Christmas Blogoversary Contest!



This video brought to you by the awesomeness that is Brenda Drake and C.A. Marshall

I am so happy to announce my blogoversary contest with awesome prizes! So, my blogoversary is actually Dec. 14th, but I'll be deep into holiday family time by then so I decided to do it now. It's like an early Christmas present!

Here's what you have to do:
Sign up on the widget below and leave a comment. Then from today until Dec. 9th, write a 1000 words or less flash fiction that includes all of the gifts from the 12 Days of Christmas! It doesn't have to follow the song, just have them in there however you like. Then hop around to each other's blog and critique or comment. Along with some special judges, I will be hopping around reading and picking out our favorites and on Dec. 10th, we will post our 3 winners!

Prizes:
Of course you knew there was going to be prizes! 1st place will get to choose which prize they prefer. 2nd place will get to choose between the last two prizes. And 3rd place will get the last prize. I promise that all prizes are great, so don't worry!

By the way...here they are!!

A $35 Gift Certificate from editor extraordinaire, CA Marshall! If you haven't heard of her, let me say she is the best! I've used Cass and I can't say enough great things about her! She turned my writing from 'eh to Oh wow!









Meant To Be by the amazing author Tiffany King! This is the first book out of the Saving Angels series. You can find my review of this amazing book here. I promise once you read this book, you'll want Forgotten Souls and the up coming The Ascended ASAP!







The wonderful Amber Kallyn has offered the choice of either 1 Dragos ebook (PDF) or she will send swag/RTC! I don't know how you will choose!! Amber is an amazing author that I'm sure you will enjoy getting to know through her writing!






With all of these terrific prizes, I don't know how you will choose cause I know that I couldn't!!

In Case you forgot what the gifts were from the song, here they are!


12 Drummers Drumming









11 Pipers Pipping










10 Lords A Leaping










9 Ladies Dancing










8 Maids A Milking










7 Swans A Swimming










6 Geese A Laying










5 GOLDEN RINGS!!!










4 Colly Birds










3 French Hens










2 Turtle Doves










And a Partridge in a Pear Tree!!!










Happy Thanksgiving! Merry Christmas!! And good luck!!! I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get mine done and posted. Awesome idea, Jamie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought I'd have a go at something a bit different than I'm used to. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second try. Hope this one works. I kind of like this story. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope my url works,sugar.Thinkin' of something to post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a creative idea! How did you come up with this? Oh, I know! Because you're AWESOME! Good luck everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's workin',YAY!My mind is workin' now,excellent idea!Good luck all!

    ReplyDelete